We are pleased to share footage from the second public Digital Dialogue of the Caribbean Development Bank’s Resilience Series.
Titled ‘Pivoting Your Business to Survive COVID-19: Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Brand Development’ the digital dialogue took place on Thursday, June 4, 2020.
Panellists discussed the impact of COVID-19 on their businesses and clients and shared strategies and solutions they have been using to pivot their business during this time.
The event was opened by CDB’s Director of the Projects Department Mr. Daniel Best.
- Senator Damion Crawford CEO, Convenience Foods Liquid Egg Company
- Mr. Ron Johnson, Managing Director, Blueprint Creative
- Ms. Yaneek Page, Founder, Future Services International
- Mr. Nevada Powe, Project Architect, Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica’s Access to Finance Facilitation panel
- Mr. Avinash Vaswani, Managing Director, Alvasco Display and Promotional