The Inland Revenue Division (IRD) of the Ministry of Finance advises the public of the following taxes that will be due and payable in the month of March 2020.
- 9: Pay As You Earn (PAYE) and Withholding Tax
- 10: Gaming Tax
- 20: Value Added Tax (VAT) and Excise Tax
- 30: Income Tax Returns due for Individuals (sole traders, partners, employees), Companies and Businesses with Fiscal Year ending 30 December 2019
- 31: Annual Stamp Tax (AST) Returns and Instalments Due and Payable
- 31: Income Tax Installments Due and Payable
- 31: Deadline for payments on Motor Vehicle Licence with Vehicle Registration Numbers with
- Single Letter 2501 to 5000
- Plural Letters 251 to 500
NB: When the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday, the next working this will be the due date for payment.
Persons are encouraged to file and pay all taxes on time to avoid penalties and interest.
Payments can be made at the Ministry of Finance or any District Revenue Office.
For further information, please contact Inland Revenue Division, Ministry of Finance at 435-6945/6, and 435-1905 or email email@example.com.
Ministry of Finance
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.