As an essential service, NAWASA remains committed to meeting the needs of YOU our valued consumers, and more so, as the world joins in dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
In light of the recent measures announced by the Government of Grenada, NAWASA in our continued efforts to serve YOU and for YOUR OWN SAFETY during this period COMMITS TO:
- Promote routine environmental cleaning. We will ensure that our Offices are clean and hygienic.
- Ensure that work stations, doors, counters and high frequency touch areas are cleaned with disinfectants regularly.
- Promote regular and thorough hand washing by all employees.
- Ensure that sanitizing hand rub dispensers are placed in prominent places around our offices.
- Display materials received from the World Health Organization relating to the COVID – 19 virus in all Offices for your information. These include tips on promoting hand washing.
- Limit the frequency of customer engagements. We are encouraging more online and telephone conversations using the following mediums:
- General Office Line;1-473 440- 2155 – Reporting of leaks, bill balances and account queries.
- NAWASA’s Emergency Line: 292# or 1-473- 435 – 0715 – Reporting of Leaks ONLY
- Business WhatsApp Account: 1-473 – 459 – 6064 – Reporting of Leaks ONLY
- Ensure that ALLoffices remain open; however, Office Hours will be reviewed in the future out of safety concerns.
- Provide consumers with safe and adequate water supply, notwithstanding the current dry season challenge.
- Customers are encouraged to keep their accounts up-to-date. Utilize online bill payment platforms via your preferred financial institution of choice. In addition, our cheque box facilities at our Main Office on the Carenage or Dusty Highway Sub Office are also available.
- Customers are reminded of the need to make water storage a priority. NAWASA recommends a three days’ supply of 35 – gallons of water, per person, per day.
- Customers are encouraged to follow all guidelines by the Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization so as to protect your health, families and that of our employees. Remain at home if you are unwell or are exhibiting flu like symptoms or the COVID -19 virus. DO NOT VISIT OUR OFFICES.
- Customers are encouraged to maintain a safe distance of six (6) feet between other customers and our employees and avoid contact with surfaces, while conducting business at our Offices. Bear in mind that we may not be able to accommodate all customers at the same time and we ask for your understanding, patience and cooperation.
As an Organization, NAWASA remains committed to ensuring that the needs of our employees and customers are met with highest expectations.
Customers are encouraged to be in the know with the latest information on the outbreak. Credible information is readily available on the WHO website and through our national public health authority – the Ministry of Health. The Ministry of Health has made available a COVID – 19 Helpline at 45VIRUS (458 -4787) or 53VIRUS (538 4787) to provide support.